APC Symmetra Rack Mount 2KVA Power Module, at Dabbs
APC provides power protection, environmental control and site monitoring services that are designed to proactively identify and correct problems before downtime occurs. Over the years, APC has received more than 150 awards worldwide for reliability and innovation of solutions - more than any other UPS manufacturer. APC's solutions are accepted as "best of breed" across the globe. You deserve the Legendary Reliability and peace of mind that only APC can provide.
This Power Module is designed for APC Symmetra RM 2-6kVA. Sony FX52L LCD XGA 6000 ANSI, at Dabs
Feature rich Installation Network Projector specifically designed without a lens for applications that require special lens types. Three alternative lenses are available as options, which enable the VPL-FX52L to be installed in a wide range of applications - from long distance projection in large auditoriums to short distance rear projection applications.
Highlights of the Sony FX52L LCD XGA 6000 ANSI
HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl - Printer - B/W - Laser, at Dabbs
- Outstanding brightness of 6000 ANSI lumens
- 3LCD projection system
- Elegant design
- High quality and performance
- Installation flexibility
- Network capability
- Multi-function remote commander unit
- Digital zoom and freeze functions
- Smart APA (Auto Pixel Alignment)
- Password-authorization protection
- Multi-language OSD
When you think of fast, reliable laser printing for your business, the HP LaserJet 4350 series printer is the benchmark that sets the standard for the printing industry. Capitalizing on HP's legendary imaging heritage, these workgroup printers offer reliable printing, excellent print speeds, advanced networking features, and brilliant print quality to allow your office to work at peak efficiency. Built to deliver power and versatility, these high-performance, high-volume printers offer expandable features to meet the needs of your large workgroup. For best-in-class quality, reliability, and performance, HP is the only choice.
Highlights of the HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl - printer - B/W - laser
IBM Express X3650 Quad Xeon E5310 2GB DVD/CDRW, at Dabs
- Achieve much more with breakthrough print speeds up to 52 ppm. Waste no time waiting for the printer to warm up as the Instant-on technology ensures the first page prints out in under eight seconds. A powerful 460 MHz processor lets you print complex documents with a quicker return to the application for greater efficiency. Create professional quality documents with true 1200 dpi at full speed in best mode. High volume performance you can rely on with a 250,000 pages per month duty cycle.
- A simple, four-line graphical display panel gives you full control of the printer's features. Save time and money with HP Web Jetadmin which allows easy network installation*, remote diagnostics and error correction. Remotely configure device settings and email alerts using the Embedded Web Server which gives easy access via a standard web browser. Maximise output with a 10,000 and 20,000 page-yield toner cartridge and easily monitor levels of consumables with HP's Smart Printing Technology**.
- Easily upgrade the standard memory of 64 MB RAM to 512 MB. Share fast, reliable printing with an HP Jetdirect 620n Embedded Print Server for Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX*. Enjoy flexible connectivity via 2 EIO slots and CompactFlash™ solutions for most network environments. Increase the printer's input capacity to a maximum 3,100 sheets with additional trays***. Be more efficient with an optional duplex unit**** for double-sided printing, an envelope feeder and a 500-sheet stapler/stacker*****.
- *Embedded networking is available on the HP LaserJet 4350n, 4350tn, 4350dtn, and 4350dtnsl models only.
- **Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
- ***Standard with HP LaserJet 4350tn/dtn/dtnsl
- ****Standard with HP LaserJet 4350dtn/dtnsl
- *****Standard with HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl
IBM System x3650 servers feature fast Intel processors, which provide greater system performance. With a compact 2U footprint, the rack-optimized System x3650 servers help save valuable rack space and resources. It is packed with highly integrated, advanced server features designed for compute-intensive, web-based, or enterprise network applications, where space is a primary consideration. Panasonic LAMP FOR PANASONIC PT-D9510, at Dabs
Panasonic' vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of its business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use its products every day. The company shares their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. HP Redundant Ext Ethernet Pwr Sup, at Dabs
The HP ProCurve 600 Redundant and External Power Supply provides 12V RPS for up to 6 stackable switches and 2 ports with 370W 50V PoE. NEC 46" MFM46 8ms LCD TFT Black/Silver, at Dabs
Crystal clear pictures, impressive design and the highest levels of quality and reliability: this is the MULTEOS from NEC Display Solutions. Developed specially for business users, it can be found anywhere where overworked standard CRT, LCD and PDP TVs were once used, or where digital signage systems have been installed.
With the MULTEOS M46 multi-functional monitor, NEC Display Solutions is living up to its claim to be an innovative manufacturer and the market leader in the public display sector. APC Symmetra PX 20kW 20000VA UPS, at Dabbs
Symmetra PX, three-phase input / three-phase output (3: 3), is a single unit, composed of modular components. This modular architecture provides the foundation of building and scaling near-continuous availability power systems with a flexible range of power capacity. The Symmetra PX packages the high availability requirements of easy power and runtime scalability into a very small footprint. Combined with the complete line of APC data center protection software and accessories it provides the four most critical elements of total data center protection. Freecom TapeWare LTO-920i Kit, at Dabs
Freecom understands that consumers appreciate easy to install, ready to use, well priced products. Freecom products offer flexibility, connectivity and value that are unmatched by other manufacturers.
Yosemite Backup Basic 8.1;
User Manual. SONY VPD-S1800QM PROJ LAMP, at Dabs
Sony's worldwide reputation for creating unique, attractive, high-quality, advanced technology products rests on a long line of innovations embraced by people from all walks of life. With a diverse product lineup serving a variety of lifestyles and industries, Sony continuously strives to introduce new products and technologies to meet changing market needs. Hitachi CP-WX410 WXGA Projector, at Dabs
With a native resolution of 1280 x 800 with an aspect ratio of 16:10, makes the CP-WX410 compatible with today's widescreen laptop computers. Now your presentation will be projected exactly as you created it on your laptop while providing a 30% larger picture than a standard 4:3 projector. WXGA resolution also offers the capability to project HDTV content up to 720p without rescaling, projecting widescreen video in its intended format.
The Hitachi CP-WX410 projector provides users with a lower total cost of ownership by offering easier and less frequent maintenance. HP LaserJet 9050n - Printer - B/W - Laser, at Dabs
Get high-performance, high-volume, wide-format (A3) black and white printing in the HP LaserJet 9050 printer series. The versatile paper handling options and advanced networking capability allow you to streamline document production and centralize printing to boost productivity. The HP LaserJet 9050 printer series is truly built to meet the demands of large workgroups and departments.
Highlights of the HP LaserJet 9050n - printer - B/W - laser
Nikon D3 Digital SLR - Body Only, at Dabs
- Minimise user intervention and maximise flexibility with an optional input capacity of up to 3,100 sheets and output of up to 3,600 sheets. With the optional 8-bin mailbox you can assign each bin to an individual, workgroup or department to enable easy job retrieval. Provide efficient document production with an optional 3000-sheet stacker, 3000-sheet stapler/stacker or a multifunction finisher for folding and saddle stitching of booklets.
- Save your time and money as the HP Embedded Web Server performs remote diagnostics, sends e-mail alerts, and provides job tracking and accounting information. Enjoy effortless network management with HP Web Jetadmin*, providing remote installation, configuration and proactive management of your network peripherals. Provide integrated solutions for your business, including form, check and barcode printing with optional HP software.
- Achieve consistently professional printing up to A3 size. Fast and reliable at up to 50 ppm, quick first page out in under 8 seconds and a high duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages per month. Fast data throughput for demanding document production environments and powerful, easy-to-use networking with HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server*. Easily handle your most complex documents with the quick 533 MHz processor and expandable memory up to 512 MB.
- * Standard on HP LaserJet 9050n and 9050dn model printers.
Designed with sports photographers and photojournalists in mind, the Nikon D3 introduces an astounding list of brand new features and technologies that make it the most sophisticated and advanced Nikon digital SLR to date. In addition to the new FX-format CMOS sensor, the D3 incorporates Nikon's new EXPEED Image Processing System that is central to the blazing speed and processing power needed for many of the D3's new features.
Images taken with the D3 reflect exceptional overall quality, broad tonal range and depth, along with extremely low-noise throughout its normal ISO range of 200 to 6400. By setting the camera to its built-in options of Lo-1 or Hi-2, the ISO range of the camera can be expanded to the equivalent of ISO 100 or ISO 25,600 respectively, offering unmatched versatility in practically any shooting situation.
The D3 also features an entirely new 51-point auto focus system with Nikon's 3D Focus Tracking feature and two new LiveView shooting modes that allow photographers to frame a photograph using the camera's high-resolution LCD monitor. The D3 uses the world's first Scene Recognition System to greatly enhance the accuracy of auto focus, auto exposure and auto white balance detection in the camera by recognizing the subject or scene being photographed and applying this information to the calculations for the three functions.
The D3 reflects Nikon's most streamlined, functional and aesthetically pleasing layout in a digital SLR camera, all designed so photographers can take pictures with less fatigue, greater accuracy and comfort. Epson Stylus Pro 4400-PS A2+, at Dabbs
Knowing what customers want, responding with innovative products and delivering those products at an affordable price is the heart of Epson's philosophy. Epson is committed to innovations that will continue the brilliance and dominance of its products into a bright and exciting future. Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products designed for a variety of customer environments. HP Ultrium 448 Tape Array Drive, at Dabs
Information technology professionals rely on HP quality to ensure maximum productivity. As the power of applications, processors, memory adapters and storage devices increases, high-end computer users are seeking ways to optimize their system performance. HP provides leading solutions, adding new levels of performance, availability, flexibility, and management.
Highlights of the HP Ultrium 448 Tape Array Drive
HP DL380 G5 Xeon E5405 QC 2GB, at Dabbs
- High Capacity: The Ultrium 448 Tape Drive stores up to 400GB of data on a single data cartridge using 2:1 compression. High capacity drive reduces the costs associated with data protection by requiring fewer data cartridges to complete backups
- High Performance: The Ultrium 448 Tape Drive transfers data at a rate of up to 48 MB/s using 2:1 compression. High performance drive allows customers to scale their backup capacities without having to increase their backup windows
- Half-Height Form Factor: The Ultrium 448 half-height form factor allows for installation into all standard 5.25-inch server and workstation media bays. The half-height form factor of the Ultrium 448 Tape Drive allows for easier integration into standard 5.25-inch removable media bays
- Data Rate Matching (DRM): Allows the tape drive to dynamically and continuously adjust the speed of the drive, from 8 MB/s to 24 MB/s, matching the speed of the host or network putting less stress on the tape drive and media
- LTO Open Standard: Drive technology based on an open standard that provides for media compatibility across all brands of LTO Ultrium products. Giving customers a greater flexibility and choice of Ultrium solutions without losing their investment protection
- Server Compatibility: Qualified on HP ProLiant, Integrity, 9000, NonStop, and AlphaServers platforms, as well as many servers from other leading vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Support for heterogeneous hardware and software platforms provides customers with a single tape drive solution for all environments
- Software Compatibility: extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Yosemite, Legato, Tivoli, and many more
- Management and Diagnostics Software Included: Tape drive management, performance optimization, and troubleshooting are made simple using the HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools application that is included with the HP Ultrium 448 Tape Drive
- Backup Software Included: HP Ultrium 448 Tape Drives ship with a choice of single-server backup software applications (HP OpenView Storage Data Protector and Yosemite TapeWare), a single HP Ultrium 400GB Data Cartridge, and SCSI cables, providing the customer with a complete data protection solution in the box
- One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) Supported: firmware-based disaster recovery feature that can restore an entire system using a single Ultrium 448 tape drive and data cartridge
The HP ProLiant DL380 delivers on its proven history of design excellence with enterprise-class uptime and manageability, proven 2-way Intel Xeon performance, and 2U density for a variety of rack deployments and applications. HP DesignJet 820 MFP - Large-format Printer - Colour - Ink-jet, at Dabs
You can count on HP's superior quality and dependability in the scanner, copier, and printer that work together to make the HP Designjet 820 MFP your easy-to-use, all-in-one solution.
Use a single, integrated unit to print, scan, and copy color and black-and-white documents. The HP Designjet 820 MFP handles CAD output, GIS and graphics, large format originals; and thick, rigid media. The output can be to various types and sizes of media, to a DVD or CD, or to other types of electronic files.
Maximize your workspace and minimize your procurement and training budgets. Businesses can streamline workflow, save time, and eliminate the cost of outsourcing. Copy centers and service bureaus can offer clients and customers more options. After the plug-and-play installation, operation is intuitive. Even untrained users can produce documents immediately by using the graphical touch-screen display.
Trust HP for your copying, scanning, and printing needs with day-in, day-out, dependable performance. Nikon D300 SLR Inc 16-85mm Lens, at Dabs
Introducing the D300 - the ultimate blend of image quality, quick response and go-anywhere mobility. A new 12.3 effective-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor, Nikon's original EXPEED digital image processing concept, Scene Recognition System and the new Picture Control System advance all aspects of system performance. Setting the standards for the next-generation, the D300 achieves the best overall system balance of any DX-format D-SLR.
Highlights of the Nikon D300 SLR inc 16-85mm Lens
Canon L2000 Laser Fax, at Dabbs
- A new 12.3-megapixel DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- The 3.0-inch super density 920,000-dot VGA color monitor
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames per second
- Fast, accurate 51-point autofocus with 3D Focus Tracking
- Nikon's exclusive Scene Recognition System (SRS)
- Dynamic Integrated Dust Reduction System
- Two LiveView shooting modes
- New Picture Control settings
- Rugged magnesium-alloy construction
The FAX-L2000 offers heavy-duty faxing, with a large memory and paper capacity to meet the most demanding workloads. All with high quality transmitting - as well as easy upgrading.
High-speed performance for heavy-duty faxing - as well as fast network printing and convenient copying - provides unparalleled productivity. All combined with high quality transmission, simplicity and total security for sensitive documents.
The durable design of the FAX-L2000 makes it ideal for rapid and reliable high-volume faxing. The large standard paper capacity of 600 pages reduces the need for constant paper refilling. A huge standard memory of 512 pages stores both your incoming and outgoing faxes. Other time-saving features include dual access - allowing you to carry out different functions simultaneously - and a 70-page Automatic Document Feeder.
Keep your company phone and labor costs down to an absolute minimum, thanks to ultra fast Super G3 transmission. A fallback capability allows full reception of multiple faxes without blocking the line. Up to 200 fax numbers can be stored in memory (72 one touch/128 coded) for faster dialing. Scanning speed is a rapid 1.2 pages per second (A4). Plus an 18 pages per minute printing speed delivers your faxes instantly.
Whether you're faxing fine text, diagrams or even photographs, you can always rely on Canon's exclusive UHQ (Ultra High Quality) technology for superior sending. Ensuring extra depth and clarity for all your detailed work. A high print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi offers equally high quality for all incoming faxes.
Up to 50 confidential mailboxes are available - offering users total security for all sensitive documents. Documents can then be received in memory and are only printed out when a password is provided. HP Ultrium 232External Drive, at Dabs
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 232 Tape Drive is one the newest LTO1 drives on the market and the fastest in HP portfolio. This affordable superdrive delivers enterprise-class backup capacity, performance, and reliability at a midrange price. With a compressed capacity of 200 GB per data cartridge and a compressed data transfer rate of 115 GB per hour, this LTO1 drive is read- and write-compatible with all first-generation Ultrium tape drives and media, and its media can be read by any LTO1, 2, or 3 drive from any manufacturer.
Despite its low cost, the Ultrium 232's rugged design delivers excellent reliability and includes many of the advanced features of its bigger siblings. The drive employs data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both the drive and media while increasing performance, particularly on slower systems. The Ultrium 232 supports HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR), taking the worry out of disaster planning. HP ProCurve 620 Redundant/externa, at Dabs
Information technology professionals rely on HP quality to ensure maximum productivity. As the power of applications, processors, memory adapters and storage devices increases, high-end computer users are seeking ways to optimize their system performance. HP provides leading solutions, adding new levels of performance, availability, flexibility, and management. Canon EF24mm F/1.4 L USM Lens, at Dabs
The fastest wide angle L lens in its class with excellent definition. The first EF lens uses a ground and polished aspherical glass lens element and a UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass lens element simultaneously, in order to achieve a large f/1.4 aperture and superb optical performance of a L lens at the same time. The floating optical system provides high image quality over the entire focusing range. This is the first L lens with lens elements, made of only ecologically sound lead-free glass. A ring USM (Ultrasonic Motor) and rear focus system offer silent, high-speed AF. A full-time manual focusing and a non-rotating filter frame provide excellent operability. HP DL580 G5 E7330QC 2P P400/256 4, at Dabs
The HP ProLiant DL580 G5 is a 4P-based server ideal for virtualization and mission-critical data center deployments. The processor performance and large memory capacity of the DL580 G5 can help improve staff productivity through fewer, yet more powerful, servers to manage with better performing applications. HP DesignJet 1050C Plus LFP Colour 64Mb 1200dpi A0, at Dabs
HP Designjet 1000 plus series printing system is a complete large-format productivity solution for CAD and GIS departments. These printers deliver outstanding line and image quality at top speeds with minimal user intervention. HP combines smart printing with wide printheads for fast, high-quality, unattended printing. HP Designjet 1000 plus series printers deliver top performance for quick turnaround and high-volume capacity. Pioneer DVR-940HX-S 500GB DVD Recorder, at Dabs
Build a digital library in your living room: access all your digital photographs, camcorder footage, television programs and favorite movies - even your music - from a single source.
With a massive 500GB Hard Disk Drive, you can play and record - even print - almost everything.
Rip CDs, upload digital images or compressed audio files at high speed, from disc or via the front-in USB host. Copy and edit footage from your camcorder via the DV-In. You can also create a JPEG slideshow, whilst compressed audio is being played, or even print photographs from the hard disk via a PictBridge-compatible USB printer.
You'll get the best in enhanced picture processing; the DVR-940HX-S incorporates newly designed VQE10 core video chipset, which enables a scaling option up to 1080p via HDMI. So you're guaranteed the highest viewing resolution, regardless of the source. The DVR-940HX-S also has an integrated digital DVB-T tuner.
And if you're watching TV, time becomes less of a challenge. You can pause live TV, or use Chase Play - which allows you to playback the program you're recording, while you're recording it.
In the event that you do require more space, the DVR-940HX-S has an eSATA terminal, which means you can add an external hard disk.
And above all, the system is easy to use; one straightforward remote gives you quick and easy access to all the functions you need. IBM X3550 EServer Xeon Quad Core (E5430) 2.66GHz 2GB No HDD CD-RW / DVD-ROM Combo, at Dabs
The System x3550 server is designed to deliver the highest performance per watt with four processor cores and ultra dense memory, advanced application performance with new chip architecture, and optimized power management with new integrated tools. This highly manageable, ultra thin, 1U high, rack-optimized server features ultimate application density for power managed datacenters. Nikon D300 SLR Inc SB-800, at Dabs
Introducing the D300 - the ultimate blend of image quality, quick response and go-anywhere mobility. A new 12.3 effective-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor, Nikon's original EXPEED digital image processing concept, Scene Recognition System and the new Picture Control System advance all aspects of system performance. Setting the standards for the next-generation, the D300 achieves the best overall system balance of any DX-format D-SLR. Microsoft SQL Server Workgroup 2008 DVD 1 Processor, at Dabbs
SQL Server 2008 Workgroup is a reliable data management and reporting platform that delivers secure, remote synchronization and management capabilities for running branch applications. It includes the core database features of the SQL Server product line and is easy to upgrade to Standard or Enterprise.
Highlights of the Microsoft SQL Server Workgroup 2008 DVD 1 Processor
HP ProLiant BL CClass GbE2c, at Dabs
- Cost effective, secure, and reliable database that runs your business applications
- Easy to manage and install database, enabling your business to be more productive
- Built-in reporting delivered to any user, enabling better, faster decision-making
Designed for the new c-Class BladeSystem enclosure, the HP GbE2c Ethernet Blade Switch for c-Class BladeSystem (GbE2c) provides a full set of industry standard Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 features, sixteen internal downlinks, five uplinks and two internal cross-connects in a single low-cost blade solution. The GbE2c dramatically reduces cabling, power and cooling requirements compared to stand-alone switches, allowing you to realize the full cost saving capabilities of the HP c-Class BladeSystem. Sanyo 42" Weatherproof LCD TV, at Dabbs
SANYO has a rich history in creating and delivering technology-based products to every corner of the globe. SANYO manufactures a broad range of electronic products. SANYO's broad product base is continually evolving in support of newer technologies and changing market trends.
Durable 42" W-XGA display;
IP56 rated - certified for outdoor use;
Anti-reflective glass protects LCD;
High brightness and contrast;
5 BNC terminals (RGBHV);
Heat dissipation via heat sync;
Full RS232 control.