Cisco Packaged SMARTnet 8x5xNBD, at Dabbs
SMARTnet provides enhancement and maintenance support resources during the operational lifetime of your Cisco networking device. SMARTnet augments the resources of your operations staff; it provides them with access to a wealth of expertise, both on line and via telephone, the ability to refresh their system software at will, and a range of hardware advance replacement options. HP ProLiant BL CClass C7000, at Dabs
A BladeSystem c7000 enclosure holds the server and/or storage blades plus redundant network and storage switches. It includes a shared, multi-terabit high-speed mid-plane for wire-once connectivity of server blades to network and shared storage. Power is delivered through a pooled power backplane that ensures the full capacity of the power supplies is available to all blades. HP LaserJet 5200tn - Printer - B/W - Laser, at Dabs
If efficiency and versatility are on your requirements list, check out this powerful, wide-format tabloid laser printer. With total input capacity of 850 sheets and ready-to-go networking, the LaserJet 5200tn is sure to impress your workgroup.
Highlights of the HP LaserJet 5200tn - printer - B/W - laser
Xerox 3Yr Extended Warranty For Phaser 5500, at Dabs
- Get outstanding image quality, crisp text, smooth greyscales and deep blacks with HP ProRes 1200 (1200 x 1200 dpi at full engine speed). Work efficiently with fast print speeds up to 35 ppm and a first page out in less than 10 seconds. Process complex print jobs easily with a 460 MHz processor and expandable memory up to 512 MB RAM. Rely on industry-leading networking* for easy sharing via the HP Jetdirect embedded print server or connect to a PC via a parallel or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- CompactFlash™ support increases accessibility to a wide range of third-party solutions such as intelligent e-forms and barcode printing. Use the available EIO slot to enhance productivity with the HP high-performance EIO hard disk. A3+ printing capabilities expand your printable area, enabling you to produce marketing proofs, architectural plans, financial ledgers and spreadsheets easily. Print more efficiently with an optional 500-sheet input tray** and a two-sided printing unit***.
- HP Web Jetadmin (for IT professionals) or HP Easy Printer Care Software (for end users and office managers) help to remotely install, configure, update and manage your network peripherals. The HP Universal Print Driver Series lets you employ one print driver giving end users basic access to most HP printers via HP PCL 5 or HP Postscript emulation driver versions. Easily replace the HP all-in-one print cartridge that assures quality and reliability with its HP Smart printing technology****.
- * Networking is standard on HP LaserJet 5200tn, and 5200dtn printers. It is optional on HP LaserJet 5200 printer.
- ** The 500-sheet input tray comes standard on HP LaserJet 5200tn and 5200dtn printers. It is an optional accessory on HP LaserJet 5200 printer.
- *** The two-sided printing unit is standard on the HP LaserJet 5200dtn. It is an optional accessory on HP LaserJet 5200, and 5200tn printers.
- **** Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
Xerox is a global company dedicated to providing solutions that simplify your work and make you more productive. Whether you're a small business or a global enterprise, Xerox offers products and services that can help your company improve its business processes, lower costs, increase clock speed and share crucial knowledge.
In order to enhance your investment in Xerox products Xerox offers the services that are convenient packages making it easy for you to extend the warranty coverage and to enhance support for your business in other ways. You can order these services for a wide range of products. HP PROCURVE SWITCH 2824, at Dabs
The HP 24-port ProCurve Switch 2824 with 20 10/100/1000 ports has 4 dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity.
Ideal for medium to large networks, the Switch 2824 cost-effectively offer the maximum in bandwidth performance with 10 times the speed of 100 Mbit switches. Migrating to Gigabit switches will allow you to take full advantage of your existing high-performance, Gigabit-enabled PCs, laptops, and servers - and see noticeably improved application response and file transfer times. By implementing the Switch 2824, you will seamlessly protect your existing network investment while preparing for future growth.
Highlights of the HP PROCURVE SWITCH 2824
McAfee Total Protection For SB Advanced 25 Users, at Dabbs
- Maximize LAN performance: Ability to maintain and manage bandwidth-intensive applications running at optimum capabilities.
- Complex applications: Digital imaging, graphic-intensive applications, media streaming requiring gigabit performance to the edge of the network where users connect and productivity requirements happen.
- Return on IT investments: Price performance for a gigabit switch at less than may be currently paying.
McAfee Total Protection for Small Business - Advanced delivers the industry's first truly integrated system security. McAfee proven automated technology simplifies security, ensuring always-on protection across desktops, servers, and e-mail.
An integrated solution with built-in automatic protection against viruses, spyware, hackers and identity thieves, it provides protection across your small business environment. With the McAfee Total Protection for Small Business - Advanced, you get added e-mail protection against spam, phishing, inappropriate content, and viruses.
Through the McAfee SecurityCenter - an easy-to-use Web-based management and reporting console - you can monitor your virus, spyware, firewall, and e-mail protection, customize security policies, and view remediation actions and infection reports. HP DesignJet T1100 - Large-format Printer - Colour - Ink-jet, at Dabs
Empower CAD and GIS professionals with a reliable, large-format printer they can effectively share. In the HP Designjet T1100 Printer series, HP Vivera inks enable impressive detail and accuracy, while convenient technical and manageability features enable confident work team printing. D-Link 24 Port Managed Layer 3 Gigabit Stackable Switch, at Dabs
The DGS-3324SR is the first in a new series of "Next Generation" high performance stackables from D-Link Systems. The DGS-3324SR blends many features typically found in more expensive chassis based solutions, (high density, hot swap, redundant power options, and high performance) with the price and flexibility of a stackable.
The DGS-3324SR is a Layer 3, (24) port managed 10/100/1000Mbps with (4) combo ports supporting SFP modules. The DGS-3324SR has an 80Gbps switch fabric and supports dual integrated 10Gigabit-stacking ports for up to 40Gbps of full-duplex stacking bandwidth.
The architecture of the DGS-3324SR supports stacking of up to 10 units in any combination using the integrated rear 10Gig stacking ports in a "Fail-Safe Ring" configuration. Each unit also supports D-Link's optional Redundant Power option, the DPS-500. Other features include support for 802.3ad (Link Aggregation), 802.3d (Spanning Tree), and 802.3w (Rapid Spanning Tree) for increased network reliability and availability.
The DGS-3324SR supports a variety of network management options including: console CLI, telnet, web, SNMPv1/v2/v3, RMON, TFTP, Port Mirroring, BootP, and DHCP. The DGS-3324SR also supports a variety of advanced traffic management options including: 802.1x, Bandwidth Control, Broadcast Rate Limiting, and support for IGMP Snooping v1/v2 .
The DGS-3324SR implements a robust and consistent set of QoS/CoS, VLAN, and Security features. The DGS-3324SR supports 8 priority queues for 802.1p/TOS/DiffServ, with classification and marking based on MAC SA/DA, IP SA/DA, and/or TCP/UDP port numbers. Layer 3 dynamic routing protocols include: RIPv1/v21, OSPFv21, and DVMRP1. Security features of the DGS-3324SR include: 802.1x (port based authentication) 802.1x (MAC based authentication)2, Access Control Lists based on MAC address, IP address, and/or TCP/UDP port numbers. The DGS-3324SR also has extensive support for GARP/GVRP, 802.1q, and port based VLANs for up to 255 groups per device.
The DGS-3324SR switch is the latest example of D-Link Systems' continued commitment to our channel partners and customers to be the industry leader in delivering affordable, reliable, high performance, feature rich switches. HP PROCURVE SWITCH 5406ZL INTELLI, at Dabs
The ProCurve Switch 5400zl series consists of the most advanced intelligent edge switches in the ProCurve Networking product line. The 5400zl series includes 6-slot and 12-slot chassis and associated zl modules and bundles. The foundation for all these switches is a purpose-built, programmable ProVision ASIC that allows the most demanding networking features, such as QoS and security, to be implemented in a scalable yet granular fashion. With a variety of Gigabit interfaces, integrated PoE on all 10/100/1000Base-T ports, 10-GbE capability, and a choice of form factors, the 5400zl switches offer excellent investment protection, flexibility, and scalability, as well as ease of deployment, operation, and maintenance. Epson Expression 10000XL, at Dabbs
Designed to meet the most demanding graphic arts applications, the EPSON Expression 10000XL is an exceptional A3 graphic arts scanner featuring high resolution, fast scanning speeds, excellent functionality and advanced networking capability.
With a resolution of 2400dpi and high optical density of 3.8 DMax, the EPSON Expression 10000XL boasts excellent quality up to a full A3. Easy to use, the EPSON Scan driver has both automatic and professional modes, the optional A3 transparency unit enables easy film batch scanning and advanced connectivity is built-in with USB 2.0 Hi Speed and IEEE1394 (FireWire) together with optional networking.
Highlights of the Epson Expression 10000XL
HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP - Multifunction ( Fax / Copier / Printer / Scanner ) ( B/W ), at Dabs
- Optical scanning resolution of 2400x4800dpi
- Optical Density of 3.8 Dmax
- Dual scanning lamp Transparency Unit
- Comprehensive software bundle
- USB 2.0 & FireWire connectivity
- Optional A3 automatic document feeder
- One year on-site warranty
Empower work teams with print, copy, scan, fax, and digital sending functionality in one convenient device: the HP LaserJet M3035 MFP series. HP Care Pack 6 Hour Call To Repair Hardware Support Extended Service Agreement 3 Years On Site, at Dabs
This cost-effective service helps you minimize system downtime due to hardware failure. It features a commitment to resolve hardware problems within 6 hours from the time your service call is received. When you experience system problems, your call is immediately connected to an HP-certified resolution engineer for troubleshooting. If your problem cannot be resolved remotely, an experienced support professional is dispatched to your site to begin hardware repair and restoration activities.
Choose 6-Hour Call-to-Repair support when you need to: be confident of system restoration within the shortest possible timeframe, boost productivity via increased hardware system uptime, obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use extended warranty services, and enhance IT resource planning and IT staff efficiency. Xerox Finisher For Phaser 7400, at Dabs
The Document Company, Xerox provides solutions to help you manage documents - paper, electronic, online. Whether you run a small business, a global enterprise, or a home office, Xerox offers high-value hardware, software, services, and solutions to help you do more, faster, more easily.
This Finisher (standard on 7400DXF) offers 4-hole punching and 50-sheet stapling options, including v-fold and saddle stitching for easy pickup and distribution. Includes 550-sheet Feeder Tray. HP Care Pack Same Day Extended Service Agreement Parts And Labour 3 Years On Site 4 Hour, at Dabs
HP e-SupportPack is an electronic version of the original HP SupportPack portfolio of support services. HP SupportPack is an important consideration when you purchase computing or printing hardware. For your peace of mind, you want to know you can access high-quality support quickly and easily. You want to choose among service levels that meet your specific business requirements. And you want competitively priced support to ensure a lower cost of technology ownership for your company.
Highlights of the HP Care Pack same day extended service agreement parts and labour 3 years on site 4 hour
Panasonic TX-P50G10B 50" Plasma, at Dabs
- Good for your business and great for your budget, no unexpected cost.
- Maximise productivity by choosing the precise level of services to proactively manage your IT environment.
- Enjoy award winning support services delivered by 38,000 support experts worldwide.
- Purchasing HP Care Pack service with HP product reduces total cost of ownership.
- HP Care Pack Services delivered through accredited network of partners or by an HP engineer ensuring the best possible service.
Freesat is a digital satellite service that offers free HD (High-definition) TV programs. With the G10 series, you can enjoy sharp pictures, vivid colors, multi-channel sound, and various services with the interactive contents.
600-Hz technology lets you view superb full-HD motion and still images with 1,080 lines of resolution. For even greater clarity with motion images, Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into data, then optimizes the sub-field to display fast-action scenes in Full-HD resolution. And each frame is displayed for a shorter length of time than in previous systems, to reduce aftereffects.
VIERA incorporate an improved panel production process and the real black drive system. A pre-discharge control system, the real black drive system combines with NeoPDP technology to achieve next-generation black reproduction. When you're watching movies, VIERA renders images just the way the director intended, even in scenes where it's difficult to achieve a proper balance of light and dark.
VIERA Link allows interconnected operation of various AV devices using only the VIERA remote control, by simply connecting the devices to each other by an HDMI cable. VIERA Link performance has been further enhanced with LUMIX digital camera connection. By connecting a LUMIX camera that has an HDMI output terminal to VIERA, you can use the VIERA remote to control the playback of images stored on the camera.
It's easy to view Full-HD images with the SD Memory Card slot. Watch and show your photos and motion images right after you take them. Simply insert an SD memory card into VIERA to display photos and Full-HD videos on the large screen. G-Tech G-SPEED ES 4TB RAID System, at Dabs
Purchase this G-Tech G-SPEED ES 4TB RAID System from Dabs at the best-ever Dabs price. See full product description, technical specifications and customer reviews for this G-Tech G-SPEED ES 4TB RAID System …Canon LV-7575 Projector, at Dabs
Providing a powerful brightness of 5500 lumens, the LV-7575 projects images up to 400" diagonal. Designed for large venues, it features advanced multimedia connectivity, functionality and flexibility.
Canon's LV-7575 utilizes highly efficient optics and a new projection lamp, resulting in an incredible 5500 lumens brightness. The projector is capable of outstanding performance in large venues, and is powerful enough to fill a screen of up to 400 inches in diagonal.
Equipped with Native XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels), the LV-7575 can display images up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 pixels) via high-quality compression. This projector is also capable of displaying HDTV images, in both 720p and 1080i formats. The large 1.3" LCD panels have a high aperture ratio, keeping the unwanted 'lattice effect' to a minimum.
The LV-7575's high 800: 1 contrast ratio delivers vibrant color, darker blacks, brighter whites and better detail for rich, visually appealing images.
The LV-7575 is supplied with a new compact 1.3x zoom lens, suitable for a wide range of installation scenarios. The powered zoom and focus offer easy adjustment via the Remote Control. The lens shift can be varied between 10: 0 and 1: 1, allowing the image height to be raised or lowered with no loss of quality.
To optimize image quality, the LV-7575 incorporates a special 10-bit video processing circuit. 3D Noise Reduction suppresses the production of random on-screen noise, and Intelligent Sharpness Control improves image clarity. Color Management allows manual control over specific hues, while Auto Picture Control ensures lifelike, natural colors and accurate contrast.
Equipped with DVI, 5 x BNC, Component and S-Video interfaces, the LV-7575 is capable of displaying images from practically any source. High Definition sources (720p / 1080i / 1080PsF) can also be reproduced with amazing quality. The DVI-D port is HDCP compliant, allowing encrypted content to be correctly displayed. SCART connectivity can be accommodated via an optional adaptor, and an external monitor coupled to the RGB Output terminal. HP ProLiant BL CClass C3000, at Dabs
The HP BladeSystem c3000 Enclosure brings new capabilities to HP BladeSystem. The c3000 targets three separate market segments: remote sites needing between 2 and 8 server blades, mid-sized companies with between 3 and 100 servers in their company and enterprise accounts with special datacenter requirements, or very limited rack power and cooling capacity. The Intelligent Management through the Onboard Administrator gives you complete control of your bladed infrastructure. A multi-terabit backplane ensures that the c3000 Enclosure can support today's Gigabit networks with an easy migration to tomorrows 10 Gigabit solutions. Avocent 1U 17" Single Rail LC Rack Console & 8-Port KVM, at Dabs
The 17-inch LCD rack console and SwitchView 1000 8-port KVM switch create a single integrated access solution for SMB and server room environments. This solution provides optimal support of PS/2 and USB systems. Out-of-band access to critical servers is non-intrusive to the network and reduces downtime. The LCD console switch includes an On-Screen Display (OSD) in multiple languages. The Grade A 17-inch TFT active-matrix monitor supports 1280x1024 resolution. For the security-conscious user, a key lock controls access to the LCD rack console. HP DesignJet T1100 - Large-format Printer - Colour - Ink-jet, at Dabs
Empower CAD and GIS professionals with a reliable, large-format printer they can effectively share. In the HP Designjet T1100 Printer series, HP Vivera inks enable impressive detail and accuracy, while convenient technical and manageability features enable confident work team printing. Barco LAMP FOR BARCO G300 DUAL LAMP, at Dabs
Purchase this Barco LAMP FOR BARCO G300 DUAL LAMP from Dabs at the best-ever Dabs price. See full product description, technical specifications and customer reviews for this Barco LAMP FOR BARCO G300 DUAL LAMP …HP Color LaserJet 3000dtn - Printer - Colour - Laser, at Dabs
HP Color LaserJet 3000 delivers the fast, reliable mono laser printing experience that you're used to with the added benefit of good quality color, enabling you to work productively and cost-efficiently. Get the advantages of good quality color printing while being able to keep its usage in check and contain costs with Color Access Controls. Simplify your printing experience with HP's familiar control panel and printer design.
Highlights of the HP Color LaserJet 3000dtn - printer - colour - laser
Freecom TapeWare LTO-1840 Int Kit, at Dabs
- Be productive with speeds of up to 29 ppm in mono and 15 ppm for colour. No-wait Instant-on Technology delivers a fast first page out (even when cold, in Powersave mode). Enjoy a low mono cost per page. Reliably share your printer across multiple users for increased workteam and IT efficiency. This space-saving printer comes with an HP Jetdirect Embedded Print Server[k1] for Fast Ethernet networking, plus an EIO slot for faster performance or different connectivity options including wireless.
- Produce consistent, high quality colour with HP Imageret 2400 and HP ColorSphere Toner, every time you select 'Print'. Colour Access Controls let you enjoy the benefit of colour without incurring unnecessary costs. Limit access to colour printing by user or by application or even switch off the printer's colour capability. Customised usage reports enable you to save money. HP Color LaserJet print cartridges are easy to replace and you can still print in mono if a colour cartridge runs out.
- The intuitive control panel provides the easy-to-navigate experience you're used to. Save valuable IT time by using HP Web Jetadmin to remotely install, configure, update firmware and manage networked printers. Reduce downtime by enabling helpful device alerts. Accommodate your workteam's needs with flexible media handling capabilities. Handle high volumes easily with a maximum input capacity of 850 sheets[k2]. Print more efficiently while saving paper by automatic two-sided printing[k3].
- [k1] Networking standard on HP Color LaserJet 3000n, 3000dn, and 3000dtn. [k2] Standard input is 850 sheets on HP Color LaserJet 3000 dtn model. Standard input on HP Color LaserJet 3000, 3000n and 3000dn printers is 350 sheets. Upgrade to a maximum input capacity of 850 sheets with the purchase of an additional 500-sheet input tray. [k3] Two-sided printing is standard on HP Color LaserJet 3000dn and 3000dtn. Not available as an option on HP Color LaserJet 3000 or 3000n.
Freecom's high performance LTO 4-tape drive sets new standards for security, capacity, performance and reliability. Compatible with LTO Ultrium 2 and LTO Ultrium 3 tape drives, Freecom's newest generation LTO Ultrium tape drive delivers a native capacity of 800 GB on a single cartridge and a blistering native transfer rate of up to 240 MB/s. Freecom LTO Ultrium 4's tape drive based AES 256-bit encryption capability adds a strong measure of security to data stored on LTO Ultrium tape media without the performance degradation associated with host based encryption or the expense and management complexity of a dedicated appliance. Interface includes Ultra 320 SCSI.
Comes with 1 Media, 1 Clean and Yosemite Backup Basic SONY QUALIA 004 PROJECTOR LAMP, at Dabs
The LMP-H700 is a 400 Watt pure Xenon lamp for the VPL-VW100 full High Definition SXRD home theater projector. HP ProLiant BL CClass C7000, at Dabs
A BladeSystem c7000 enclosure holds the server and/or storage blades plus redundant network and storage switches. It includes a shared, multi-terabit high-speed mid-plane for wire-once connectivity of server blades to network and shared storage. Power is delivered through a pooled power backplane that ensures the full capacity of the power supplies is available to all blades. Freecom Superloader LTO3 8Slot SCSI, at Dabs
The SuperLoader3 is suitable for both beginners and for users with the most demanding requirements. The SuperLoader3 offers room for a total of 16 DLT or LTO cartridges in two integrated magazines: at a standard compression of 2:1, this allows the storage of up to 25.6 TB. With a data transfer rate of up to 160 MB/s, even large volumes of data can be stored in a short time. The SuperLoader3 saves your data automatically and without the need for supervision.
Designed for simple and reliable backups, the SuperLoader3 offers an exclusive package of advanced features including StorageCare Guardian, Symantec Backup Exec software, remote management, and barcode reader - all at no additional cost. It also gives you the widest range of drive options in the industry to support data requirements between 640GB to 25.6TB - with the flexibility to expand as your storage needs grow. The SuperLoader 3 brings you a full suite of advanced features at an affordable price with easy integration, an intuitive user interface and compatibility with a broad range of backup software packages. And because you can easily expand from 8 to 16 cartridge slots, your investment is protected as your needs grow. In addition, the SuperLoader3 packs up to 12.8TB of native capacity and 25.6TB of compressed data into a 2U rackmount form factor.
Highlights of the Freecom Superloader LTO3 8Slot SCSI
MGE UPS Systems MGE UPS Comet EX RT 7kVA - UPS - 7000 VA, at Dabs
- Based on leading Quantum-Technology
- Remote Management via Web browser
- Compares the data while writing (Read While Write)
- Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses
- Easily integrated into existing systems
- Up to 489.6 GB/h data transfer rate
- Can be administered via Ethernet and Internet
MGE UPS SYSTEMS is a global provider of power quality solutions designed to increase the availability and uptime of mission-critical applications or processes, from a simple desktop PC to a large Internet Data Center or a semi-conductor manufacturing plant.
Hot-swappable battery and UPS modules without interrupting the secured system;
Bypass included as standard to achieve the highest level of availability;
Redundant power feed from 2 independent sources (AC normal and bypass inputs can be common or separate);
Automatic battery test and protection against deep discharges.
Management through various protocols (HTTP/SNMP/XML/Telnet);
Integration with popular Network Management Systems (HP Openview, IBM Tivoli, CA Unicenter...);
Battery Integration System option to optimize the footprint of extended runtime solutions (automatic battery module detection);
Compatibility with all types of genset;
Integration with Building Management Systems (Jbus), 6 voltage-free contacts for remote supervision;
Simple set-up (network or industrial mode) to give priority to system shutdown or service continuity in case of overload or short-circuit;
Event log for easy fault detection;
Easy to achieve hot standby system through two single units (N+2). Kodak I280 Production Scanner, at Dabs
The KODAK i280 Scanner converts to a flatbed with a dockable accessory and comes packed with all the innovation the i200 Series has to offer. Plus there's so much more. More speed to let you fly through work faster. More imaging refinements for capturing your most challenging workloads. And more paper handling options to allow you to scan just about any document, even up to 20 feet long and beyond! Get ready. The i280 Scanner will change everything you expected of a desktop production scanner in this class. HP Workstation XW8600 Quad Core E5430 4GB 500GB Vista Business, at Dabs
The HP xw8600 Workstation provides the extreme performance that allows you to tackle the most demanding challenges - faster and more productively. With massive compute and visual capacity, the HP xw8600 delivers power, versatility and reliability.
Highlights of the HP Workstation XW8600 Quad Core E5430 4GB 500GB Vista Business
HP Workstation XW6600 Quad Core E5420 2GB 250GB No Graphics Vista Business, at Dabs
- Extraordinarily powerful
- Graphics bandwidth breakthrough
- Great expandability and flexibility in small, quiet form factor
- Stringent application testing, certification and optimization
- Rigorous quality assurance and environmental responsibility
HP's smallest dual processor socket workstation, the HP xw6600 combines very quiet operation and energy-efficiency in an unobtrusive, powerful and reliable mid-range system designed and engineered for the high performance your business needs.